Event Info All the Details
Bekah’s Watermelon Run+Walk+Roll
Saturday, September 8, 2018 @ 9:04am
Event Location: Brave Church, 3651 S Colorado Blvd, Englewood, Colorado 80113
- Online Registration will be available April 15 through August 24, 2018 at 12pm (Mountain time). After Online Registration closes, please plan to Register in person on Race Day.
- Registration is $30 per participant
- Participants that Register before August 24th, 2018 will receive a short-sleeve T-shirt (we’ll bring a few extra, but T-shirts may not be available for folks registering later or for Race Day registrants)
- Race Day Registration: 7:30am – 8:45am
- For Race Day Registration, please bring a check made out to ‘Love Without Boundaries’, ‘Biblia Global’ or cash
Are you contributing to someone else registered to participate? Visit our Registration page, select a ministry and write the name of the Participant you are helping to fund in the “comments” field when completing your donation.
Before the race, each participant (or their parent/guardian) will be required to agree to a liability release & waiver.
Race Packets may be picked up on Race Day at the Registration table from 7:30am – 8:45am.
There are two course options: one lap (2.5k / 1.5 miles) or two laps (5k / 3.1 miles).
Port-a-Potties and park restrooms will be available before and after the race at the Registration Area.
Race Starts at 9:04am. Runners should line up first; Walkers and Rollers (strollers and medical wheelchairs) should line up behind the runners.
There will be mile markers along the course along and two water stations mid-course.
Dogs are not allowed on the race course. But, as this is a public course, please be aware that other park users may have dogs on the course.
For safety reasons and due to the narrow course, strollers/jogging strollers and medical wheelchairs are allowed in the Walkers and Rollers division only.